Wednesday 4 December 2013

Inside HBO's Game of Thrones


A few weeks ago I had the absolute pleasure of going to the Sydney Opera House to hear George R.R. Martin, Lena Headey and Michelle Fairely talk to hundreds of their fans about Game of Thrones.
It was such an amazing experience, to hear them all talking about the book and television series that I love so much. It also got me excited about the series again, after no television series for quite a few months now and after finishing all the books, I hadn't really been thinking about it too much. Now I can't stop.

The One True Queen of Westeros

Michelle Fairley (Catelyn Stark)
One of things I've done to feed my obsession was to buy the book 'Inside HBO's Game of Thrones' by Bryan Cogman. I purchased it on bookdepository.com for $18, which I think is quite reasonable for what you get, plus shipping is free (even to Australia!). So I thought, being so close to Christmas, I would show you a few pictures from the book. This would be such a nice gift to receive, so now you can either start hinting to someone to get it for you, or you give it to someone you know who loves the show.









This is a picture of my signed copy of 'A Game of Thrones' which I got on the night. We had to wait so long to see him, but it was well worth it and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.


Of course you're not limited to HBO's book, there are the actual books from the series, one of which is pictured below, or the DVD's, of which Season 1 pictured below (my friend is currently borrowing Season 2). There are also figurines, posters, keyrings and so much more.


I hope you guys enjoyed that because I certainly did. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment