Sunday 8 December 2013

Dracula

This is NOT a spoiler-free post. 


When I heard this show was going to be coming out, I was so excited. There were numerous reasons, including the fact that I had loved NBC's work with Hannibal earlier in the year, I love everything about vampires and most of all, I am in love with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. 


However, this show hasn't really lived up to the expectations I had for it. I love watching JRM but that's about it. The characters of Jonathan Harkness, Van Helsing, Mina and Lucy are I can watch without my brain switching off, however no one else really makes me care about them. Also I am so confused about all the business dealing Dracula does throughout the show. I literally have no idea what's going on there. 
I will keep watching because my love for JRM is strong and I would like to know how Dracula's storyline with Mina works out and what's behind it all. Once that's figured out though, I'm not sure how much longer I can go without some drastic changes.

Dracula returns on January 3rd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment