Tuesday 23 July 2013

Trailer Tuesday #1

As I wrote in my Weekly Review post earlier this week, I promised that I had few things up my sleeve for improving my blog. Trailer Tuesday is one of these and hopefully will be something you guys like and I can write one for many Tuesdays to come!

This week I'm talking about two trailers, both of which I am frothing over. Both you might have seen, but I'm hoping at least one is relatively new to you guys. 

The Wolf of Wall Street trailer did come out a while ago, I admit. This has not stopped me watching it at least twice daily. This is an example of a perfect trailer. Scorsese. The music of Kanye. The editing. Leo. 
Yesterday I asked myself a very tough question "If you just had to watch one movie at the cinema for the rest of the year, what would it be?". With so many great ones coming out, you can understand this question was impossible to answer. I got it down to a top three, and this was definitely one of them. 





The second Catching Fire trailer is so amazing. It's one of the other three movies in my top three (the third is The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug) most anticipated this year. What I like about this trailer is that it is a continuation from the first one they released. The first one focused a lot on the revolution going on and didn't include anything really about the Quarter Quell (and hence there was no Finnick, which is the main thing, lets be honest). This second trailer on the other hand, focuses much more on the Games and shows not only Finnick but a lot of the other contestants too. 
I'm really sorry but while I'm writing this the trailer isn't up on youtube, I think it's a copyright problem as it was just shown at Comic Con. I will edit this later to include a trailer for it. Instead I've added the small part Finnick is in (so worth the wait for this, right guys?). 


source: drunkstilinskis
Let me know what movie you would pick if you could only see one more in the cinemas this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment