Sunday 10 March 2013

Catching Fire News

Oh, and one more thing. This:



What the hell is this? 
Give me a few days to think about what I actually want to say about this. I'm so mixed about it at the moment. My love for Finnick soared to new heights (that I did not know were possible) when the picture below came out a couple of months ago, but I have no idea where to even start with the above one. I'm just . . . shocked, is maybe the word? 


still cannot get over how perfect this picture is. 
 On another note though, Johanna's portrait is kind of cool. I think it shows a lot of her personality. I love, love, love, who they cast for her to. I've kept a close eye on Jena Malone after her role as my (very unpopular choice of a) favourite character in Joe Wright's 2005 Pride & Prejudice, Lydia Bennet.


No comments:

Post a Comment