Friday 15 February 2013

I'm on Tumblr!


I have some very exciting news! You might have guessed it from the very cryptic title for this post but I'll spell it out for those of you who haven't got it yet: I've created a tumblr for this blog!
You can follow me here
Come and say hi, I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!


sunday afternoon reading

latest purchases

So in other news, I watched Star Trek last night and so will be posting on that later today if everything goes according to plan (read: my brother doesn't make me pick him at some ungodly hour in the morning again). Also, the pictures are just a little taste of my week. Hope everyone is having a lovely week too!

1. valentines with anna
2. night in with oreo cupcakes while watching four weddings



























































No comments:

Post a Comment