Monday 2 December 2013

November Favourites



(Loving) Film: This month was all about two films, both second instalments and both I saw twice in the cinema. Thor: The Dark World and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Needless to say I absolutely adored both of them and you can read my separate reviews here and here.

(Loving) Television: This month was a really good month of TV, with lots on. I hadn't been watching Reign but so many people told me I should be and so I managed to catch up with that in one day because I did really enjoy it. I have been steadily watching Season 1 of Carrie Diaries and have finally made it to Season 2. I felt it got a little repetitive at the end with Carrie and Sebastian's relationship so I got a little tired of it towards the end. Elementary was brilliant as usual I absolutely loved 50th Anniversary Episode for Doctor Who, The Day of the Doctor and you can read my review here.

(Loving) Reading: I haven't been reading much this month. Since Allegiant I haven't really been in the mood for anything particular. I've started a few books: The Vampire Academy and Bringing Up the Bodies (authors) but haven't got past the first few pages of either of them.

Michelle Fairley
(Loving) Random: One Direction's new album Midnight Memories has been on repeat since it came out. Better than Words and Diana are my two favourites. Fun for Louis one of my favourite Youtubers is in Australia at the moment so I've really been loving watching his videos (as always). Seriously, if you haven't watched his videos they are amazing. Louis is such a positive, giving and thoughtful person. He makes daily vlogs and I still can't understand how someone can have that many interesting things happen to them all the time! I went to a Game of Thrones evening at the Sydney Opera House in the middle of the month and I'm still not over how amazing it was. We heard from Lena Headey (Cercei Lannister), Michelle Fairley (Catelyn Stark) and the genius author George R.R. Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment