Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Holiday Movie Guide

Everyday I'm getting more and more excited for Christmas. To be honest with you, it's not even for the presents, the time with family and friends or the time off work, it's for the movies. Here are a list of films that I'm looking forward to seeing these Christmas holidays:

The One You Have to See: The Wolf of Wall Street 
Coming out: December 25th. 
I'm basing the fact that you have to see it on four things:
1. Leonardo diCaprio.
2. Martin Scorsese directed it. 
3. The first trailer.
4. The second trailer.




The One for a Laugh: Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Coming out: December 19th. 
I actually haven't seen the first Anchorman, but I really want to just so I can see this in the cinemas! I've heard lots of good things about the first one and I am a Paul Rudd devotee so I will make sure I see both the first one and the second one during the Christmas period.



The One with the Amazing Cast: American Hustle.
Coming out: December 12th.
Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner. I think that's all I have to say. I actually don't really know what it's about, but for the reasons stated above, I'm definitely going to see this on December 12th and find out. 



The One for "The Whole Family": Frozen
Coming out: December 26th.
I really want to see this because it looks so cute! I've really been loving the stuff Disney has been coming out with lately (Tangled, Brave etc) so I think I'll have to see this too. I wish it was coming out here in Australia earlier than Boxing Day so it could get me more excited for Christmas but sadly I'll have to wait. 



The Must-See Sequel: The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
Coming out: December 26th.
This is the one I have been waiting a very long time for. As much as I loved the first instalment, all I could think about was how good it was going to be to hear Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug in the next one. And it's finally here! "I am King Under the Mountain!" and "Well, thief, where are you? Come now, don't be shy. Step into the light" is everything we have heard so far from Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug but its got me even more excited for it (which I didn't think was possible). I don't want to tell you how many times I have clicked 'replay' just to listen to him say those two lines again . . .   


Is there anything else I should have added? Let me know in the comments what you're going to be seeing over this Christmas holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment