Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Vampire Diaries



Okay, so I haven't written about films in ages. I know. I'm sorry . . . but I'm kind of not. There are no good films out in the cinema's at the moment and there is so much good television that I'm trying to either catch up on or keep up to date with, that I don't want to watch any movies right now. 


So my best friend, Jess, started The Vampire Diaries a couple of weeks back in order to stop her thinking about Teen Wolf for a while. Naturally, she loves it and insists I have to watch it too. Except that I'm in a Breaking Bad vortex at the time and nothing is going to stop me from getting up to date before the final episode airs. Once I finish that, I then had to finish Arrow, and then suddenly I'm finishing Fringe and catch up with Sleepy Hollow before I even work up the courage to download an episode of TVD. And the reason for my hesitation? It's because I know it's going to be good. I am fully aware that I'm going to love it. I am also fully aware of the fact that I have two assignments due a week until the end of semester. 

As I write this, I've watched the first two episodes of The Vampire Diaries. I'm currently waiting for the third to download and I've written 154 words out of 1,000 I need to write by Friday. Oh yeah, I can totally see this ending well. 



I really like it so far. It's super corny though. I don't mind too much, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to watch episode after episode if it stays like this. Otherwise I end up just laughing at it instead of taking it even a little seriously. Also I definitely like Stephen more than Damon, but I'm not sure whether the show is going to make me change my mind. I hope not, because I find Stephen (Paul Wesley) hotter than Damon (Ian Somerhalder). Also, the fact that Damon is a little bit psycho and a murderer doesn't help either, but you know, you have to get your priorities right, right?
Overall, I'm really excited to see where the show goes and I will definitely keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading this! I hope you do another post on it once you've watched a bit more (if you do). And yes, the fact that Damon is psycho and a serial killer does not help haha

    ReplyDelete