Sunday 4 August 2013

Week in Review #3

Hei hei!

This week has been my first week back at university, but it's actually been a pretty nice one and I'm still really in holiday mode because there isn't much uni work to do yet! The next three weeks are going to be so hectic though because I've offered to just take heaps more shifts at work (trying to think of the DVD's I can buy with the extra money!) and I know uni work is just going to pile up like crazy. Anyway, because it's Sunday night, I've written a post to finish off the week about all about the things I've been loving for the past seven days: 

source: awanawell

(Loved) Reading: I've been reading a few more things online lately rather than reading Mortal Instruments and that's because I got a new Macbook Air! I can't stop using it - I've been going to bed so late since I bought it because all I've wanted to do is use it. First off I love this article, which is all about the character Margaery Tyrell (from Game of Thrones) costuming in the series. I feel like it sums up every one of her costumes perfectly and it was such an enlightening read. Secondly I found this website which I have just been trawling through for hours on end. There is just so much information, statistics and graphs about Lord of the Rings I cannot believe it! 

(Loved) Films: I finally saw Man of Steel on Monday. I hadn't been able to see it due to the fact that I'd been traveling when it was released and I finally found the time to go earlier this week. I'm currently writing a full post about it, which should be up sometime in the coming week. Basically I loved it, and I knew I was going to love it. That's a pretty lame review, but seriously, there isn't much more to say than that. Go and see it if you haven't yet!

source: cancelingtheapocalypse

(Loved) Television: This week the only television I have been watching is Teen Wolf. I've just finished the first season and tonight I went straight on to the second one. My best friend is all up to date so I want to catch up as soon as possible so we can talk about it - I feel like there are going to be a lot of late nights this week! Also, last night I started re-watching Season One of Misfits, which had me laughing out loud in the first ten seconds. It's still just as funny as I remember it and it's so good seeing Nathan (Robert Sheehan) in it. I feel like the show started going downhill the minute he left (although I did like his replacement, Rudy, and I do think Season Three is one of my favourites). 

(Loved) Random: I am loving my new Macbook Air this week. I bought it on Wednesday and it is all I've been on since. I have actually wanted to do uni work this week just as an excuse to use my computer (I'm pretty sure that won't last very long!). Also, I'm up to level 41 on Candy Crush which was my Random love from a couple of weeks ago. I feel like it's getting harder and harder, but I'm kind of determined to get to at least Level 100. 

Let me know in the comments what you've been loving this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment