Tuesday 20 August 2013

Trailer Tuesday #5

I don't think I've done a 'Trailer Tuesday' that hasn't been for a movie. So here's a bit of a change for everyone because today's trailer is for a television series!
Some of you may know that all I have been watching for the past two weeks has been Teen Wolf. I got so obsessed that lately I've been dreaming about it. Instead of stopping completely like I normally do, this time I was determined to catch up because the mid-season finale came out today/yesterday in America. You'll be pleased to know that I made it. I'm all caught up on Teen Wolf and after tonights sleep I probably won't be dreaming about it again (or at least until January when the season starts up again!). 

The trailer I've got is a pretty poor quality one, and I promise you I did go in search of a better one but I couldn't seem to find one anywhere. I'll try and update it later when more high quality versions come out. 



Also, I feel I should let you know that Teen Wolf has now been added to 'My Favourites' page, filed under 'Television Series'. It's a pretty huge step because I only put things I absolutely love on there, so I thought it needed a little announcement. 

Teen Wolf Season 3B begins on January 6th 2014. 
Is it just me or does that sound like a lifetime away? 

No comments:

Post a Comment