Thursday 1 August 2013

Teen Wolf

source: heavinisfalling

My best friend, Jess, started watching Teen Wolf about a month ago (which was during exam period, a time where we both always seem to find new shows to start . . . weird, huh?) and said that I should check it out. Convinced, I started it a few weeks later, watched a few episodes and thought "yeah, that's alright" but never got around to continuing it. If you've read any of my posts from the last couple of weeks you'll have noticed that I've pretty much solely been watching New Girl and Luther. Tonight I thought I would mix it up a little and try Teen Wolf again. It wasn't that I hadn't enjoyed it, it was just that I felt there were more interesting programs to watch. I had a little bit of uni work to do and thought this was a show that I could put on in the background and get some of my readings for astronomy done. Now I have a whole different view. Around episode four of the first season, this show heats up. The storyline takes a more dramatic turn and there is suddenly a story arch that I'm invested in and want to keep watching to find out the answers. So now I've accomplished absolutely no university work tonight but I am just past half way through season one and so excited for tomorrow night when I get home from work and I can sit down a watch the rest of the season. I can't wait to see where this show goes. 

Am I a little late on the Teen Wolf bandwagon? Do you guys already watch it? Let me know in the comments! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I just finished drafting my next Melbourne post and saw this update :) So glad you're hooked on this show! xx

    ReplyDelete