Tuesday 30 July 2013

Trailer Tuesday #2

The werewolves are here to save us
... never thought I'd say that.




I saw the trailer for this movie a very long time ago. I hadn't read any of the books yet but eagerly watched it because it included one of my all time favourite actors Robert Sheehan who I had fallen in love with in his role as Nathan in Misfits. Then I saw it also had Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Lena Headey . . . and Aiden Turner . . . and Kevin Zegers . . . and Jaime Campbell Bower . . . and I realised that this cast was pretty damn perfect. 

Now that I've read the book and am half way through the series this is one film that I am absolutely hanging out to see. The stuff from the cast at comic-con also didn't help, and I fell in love with the rest of the cast that I hadn't been very familiar with before. I will definitely be seeing this one on the day it comes out. Lucky it's not too far away now.

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones comes out in cinemas on August 22nd in Australia. 

Will you be seeing this movie? Or is there something else you're pining to see? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment