Wednesday 17 April 2013

Current DVD Wishlist

I wish it was Christmas again. I don't know about you, but at the moment I have so many things I want to buy but can't possibly afford. I shouldn't complain, because I could buy them, however I've banned myself because I'm saving up for my trip to Europe in June. I know, poor me, right? Instead, I've compiled a list of everything I'm wishing for at the moment and so when I get back I can print out my list and buy them one by one (or how I usually do, which is three or four at a time). 

By the way, if there is an * then I haven't seen it yet, but I just want to buy it because I know I'll love it. 



  1. Community Season Three
  2. Game of Thrones Season Two
  3. Mad Men* (any season, but I'd prefer to start with one)
  4. Pulp Fiction
  5. The Borgias Season One* (I've started it!)
  6. Girls Season One*
  7. The Avengers
  8. Crossfire Hurricane
  9. Sherlock Holmes (1 and 2 please!)
The one I absolutely want to buy, and I might just give in before I get to Europe is Game of Thrones Season Two. 
ESPECIALLY now that Season Three has started. It's like throwing it in my face every week: "hello, you haven't bought Season Two yet, what are you doing? Don't you want to look at Renly and Loras together again? Remember when Renly was alive, and Loras wasn't  all sad, with his sad little smile and remember when Margaery was married to Renly rather than engaged to the creepy Joffrey?". Yes. I do. However, I would also like to be able to afford food on my three week trip to Europe. Otherwise it might be a little problematic.

Anyway, hopefully sometime later this week I'll be able to write about Game of Thrones a bit more! I've just handed in my last thing before the mid-semester break, so now I'll have some time to sit down and write! How exciting, I know you guys are looking forward to that. 

What DVD's do you guys want to buy at the moment? Or are you like me, and you've banned yourself too?

No comments:

Post a Comment