Tuesday 27 August 2013

Trailer Tuesday #6



This one that has been out for a little under a week now and it's called 'The Book Thief'. This has to be one of my favourite books of all time. I cried and cried throughout it. If you haven't read it, I seriously recommend doing so before you see the movie. To put it simply this is one of those books that will change your life. It's such an incredibly moving and eye opening book and the way that it is narrated is simply amazing. It's actually narrated by Death, the Grim Reaper. My problem with the trailer is that I can't tell whether they've translated that narration into the film. So far it doesn't look like it, and I'll be so disappointed if they haven't. His narration is probably my favourite reason why I love this book. 



I have to be honest with you guys and admit that I don't really want to see this movie. I know I will, hell, I'll probably go on the first day, but sometimes I feel like some books should not be converted into films and this is one of them. I'm hoping they prove me wrong though. 

'The Book Thief' is released in cinemas on November 15th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment