Tuesday 13 August 2013

Trailer Tuesday #4


You may (or more likely, may not) be interested to know that I actually study art history. So you'll have to forgive my extreme excitement over George Clooney's latest film which he is not only starring in but also directing, co-writing and producing. This movie combines not only my love for history and art but also my love of Matt Damon and Cate Blanchett. Monuments Men is set in World War II and is a based-on-a-true-story film about allied soldiers who protected and returned the art which the Nazi's had stolen. 
This is one of those films where just the cast can draw you in as not only does it include Clooney, Damon and Blanchett but also Bill Murray, John Goodman and Jean Dujardin. Just one more film to add to my must-see for 2013 list!

Monuments Men is released in cinemas on December 18th, just in time for Oscar nominations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment